Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

This is my allotment...

Our little allotment is coming along great. At the front it's looking quite professional. We have spring onions, garlic, shallots and onions, and red onions. Theyare all doing well. As are the potatoes, radishes and beetroot. Since taking the photo above we've transplanted more carrots. The cucumbers are doing ok in the pots. My tomatoes are looking great
And my peas have pods on...I don't want to put these outside incase they get beaten by the bad weather so for now they'll stay in the porch.
Down the bottom of the garden we have strawberries, blackberries, rhubarb and raspberries. Here's the strawberries, fruit is appearing already...
Yet another idea I found on pinterest. We collected some rocks from the beach and have made markers for the vegetables in our garden. Just need to varnish them. I think they came out quite well and were absolutely free to make.
These are my 2 yr olds attempts. The kids liked drawing on the rocks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment