Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

I won....

I never win anything. Now I have though...so i'd just like to say thanks to debbie for my brilliant prize. i won the hunger games trilogy of books. I read and loved the first book of the trilogy but couldn't afford to buy the next two. Off I went to the library to try and get them, but they were out on loan :( so then i entered a competition to win a book off this blog i have been reading for quite some time now. Its a great blog, her name is debbie, she makes some amazing things and loves to cook. Everything she makes is soooo good, and she does brill tutorials too. So I won, the exact books that I wanted to read, so thanks again debbie...her blog is definitely worth following, you can find her here: http://countryheartandhome.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment