Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

I actually did it...

I have a list as long as my arm of things to do this week. Now in my procrastinating days I would have put the list off and then when I eventually went to do the shopping I would put off getting things, get flustered with making decisions and come home with nothing and a big old list still. Today however was different, I just zoomed through my list (because I had the list I didn't forget anything), I still have some things to do but a lot of it I got done today (and with two kids in tow). I felt so good I had time for this photo below in a photo booth, which meant pulling baby out his pram and toppling the pram over it was so overladen with bags. I'm sure some onlookers would have been tut tutting at my chaos but I didn't give two hoots cos I know better. Behind this one chaotic moment is an organised woman beginning to come out. Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment