Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

Time flies when you're having fun

I can't believe we are at the end of the first week of the kids holidays and I haven't been pulling my hair out yet. Maybe because this holiday I decided to get organised and plan every day as a lot of holidays in the past me and my daughter have just lazed around the house thus annoying each other eventually. We've had a fab time and we have so much more to do next week. One of the things I'm always putting off is seeing MY FRIENDS and this last week I've seen all my bestest friends at least once. Just my bestest and oldest friend left to come round on saturday and I'll have seen everyone. I feel good for seeing them all too cos I have some fab friends, I promise not to leave/procrastinate seeing my friends so long in the future as I don't have my mam around I really need my friends. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment