Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

WOO WOO, First post.

Well I told you all I was going to get on with things, I've finally done it. I have finally created a blog, which I'm sure will thrill me very much and probably nobody else but I have procrastinated doing this for soooo long now. So during an unscheduled nap of my 4 month old this very afternoon, I said to myself 'oh, look there's that thing with buttons I waste lots of time on, why don't I do something constructive on it for a change', so I have created my own little page. So raise your glasses to many action packed non-procrastinating posts to come.xx

Projects for this week are...the garden, scrapbooking and easter fun for the kids...watch this space.

2 comments:

Melanie Marshall said...

Hey sweetheart!!
You're very lucky to catch me on as i'm just about to move into a new house and am packing like crazy :) It's SO good to see you!!
I love your blurb on the blog info and it's pretty much how I have felt for the past year.. no more obsessive forum posting and living my life online.. my kids are so precious to me and I don't want to miss a second.

Talking of kids.. i'm so elated you had your baby and everything was alright.. I just cant believe he is here! If you get time, i'd love to pop back and see him on your blog sometime ;)

It's so good to see you feeling positive and enjoying your life.. thanks for stopping to visit.. i kinda missed you ya know ;)

Mel xx

Melanie Marshall said...

forgot to say.. get well soon, poor Libby! What are kids like eh!!

Post a Comment